Sunday, June 29, 2008

an apology

i've done a great job of being selfish lately. i have it checked off in my head as perfectly excusable because of my recent(-ish) personal tragedy, but maybe it's never okay to be selfish.

so i'm sorry. i'm sorry for neglecting people and pulling away. i can't say, "i'm going to change," because i don't know that, and it's likely that i'm not going to try very hard, but please know i acknowledge my reclusive-ness, and i plan to make a comeback (of sorts) someday.

all of you who mean so much to me, who i've barely seen or spoken to since my stint in lubbock and my dad's death, please know that i love you deeply and my absence is not fault of your own. thanks for being dependable and loyal...for not being angry with me or blaming me, for being so incredibly patient and placing no demands upon me for performance.

hugs and kisses.

No comments: