Tuesday, November 6, 2007

in the beginning...

"blogging" is definitely one of those things that goes on the list. it's the "this began in my lifetime" list. and it's a'growin'. first, we have the CD player. obviously, the DVD player and the burners of both, but those aren't that impressive because they're extensions of the first. how about the INTERNET. that's kind of a huge deal. i mean, come on....a planet has come and gone since i've been alive (pluto). a planet! this generation is one to remember.
good movies, too. like the back to the future series. and great film directors like baz luhrman, wes anderson, and that m. knight shamalamalan guy. quite impressive, these last 25 years. so anyway...blogging's certainly made the list, don't you think? i mean, look at me! i'm sharing these thoughts on my laptop (on the list), with you and i don't even have to leave the comfort of my home. well, actually, that's not true. because the apartment where i live at the moment does not have internet access. and since we don't have universal wireless internet yet...i'm at school, where my internet use is ridiculously NOT limited. (i watched tv shows on my personal computer in the library during my break.)
i like the idea of sharing these things without you seeing my face. it's so much easier to be honest. i do like being honest, but sometimes it's hard...especially when i'm all confused and twisty (thanks, grey's) and i can't verbally produce a legitimate sentence. plus, if i were to see your face...that would mean i'd have to be in about four states at once, trying to tell you things about my life, and that's just difficult.
well, read on my friend. if you ever wondered what's going on in my little, quirky head....you may find it here. and you may not, 'cause i tend to forget i even started things like this and only update 'em once a year. i'll try harder. remind me.

1 comment:

The Thurmonds said...

YAAAAAYYY! welcome to blog world :o) it's fun... i think you will enjoy it! i will be checking back regularly.. i'm a blogaholic. and i'm super excited that i'm the first to comment!